It's just so freaking adorable, how life likes to fuck me up.
I'm sorry about my rude language, I know its nothing like me but seriously...WTF!
I'ts the second time when my free days were FINALLY coming and then..Bang right in my tired face.. I get call from my mom early in the morning ( i was ready to go to work anyways but knew I wouldn't be long there) and she told me:
" Mari, could you come fast! She sent me message that she will not come to work anymore ."
Well done! Well done indeed you senseless human being!
And I was about to blog about how well everything was going.
Another idea to the recycle bin.
For this moment I'm so tired with all this nonsense that I can hardly sleep.
I got home 12 am last night... My back was killing me so basically I was zumba dancing with my pillow and blanket on my bed. 5 am i woke up, made hot coffee and went to work. I had so much work to do because mom went away for personal reasons and yeah, when I needed help no one took me seriously because what silly little girl like me know about commands and who really should listen to me.... Balls to you too.
My dad came around 12pm and was surprised I was doing work that usually the guys would to. But I had no time to wait til they finish their freaking coffee to start working. I just wanted to finish the work and go home.
To be honest, I didn't finish working when I got home.
So many things needed to be done.
And when around 3pm I noticed, the house was clean and calm...girl and my cats where all sleeping I realized I need some also. And when I felt the pillow, the sleep hit me. It was a weak hit though. Slept only 1,5 hours.
When will this insanity end???
Try to be positive! I'm just trying to survive
Hugs&Kisses

No comments:
Post a Comment