Actually the point is that things are going well at work. Some dramas still but i try not to think about them. They dont concern me so much.
Last weekend I was at my moms place. Hmm...The BBQ and moms beautiful garden... I actually dont care about the hot weather because Im a cold hearted woman :D
This week, my brother came home from Afghanistan. He has changed. He is handsome! I can't believe he is still single! Anyways I'm happy he is home, all well and full of life.
| She tries to make faces all the time we take pictures |
| His face is priceless! :D |
| Goofies! |
Jup, messed with my hair again. Now I found the red colour I have been looking for but to get the shiney red I needed to dye my hairl little blonder. But I like how it is now..Like a flame. Almoust. I'm now quarter black+ the flame blond/red/black side :D
What else...
No weddings :D Not in 2 years anyways xD
I'm happy with my man and how he gets along with my kid.
Ohh, and soon we will make some pictures together to please the curious people :D
Need to get a life...Apparently I havent done anything awesome :D
If I remember anything, Ill write ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment