Thursday, April 18, 2013

Do you ever sleep?

A friend or co-worker walked pass me today and smiled.
"A new job? Do you ever sleep?"

I was surprised because it was something I have always done. It's even easier than the job I have done this month. But when I saw myself in the mirror...It really was horrible. I was pale as a moon with swollen eyes and the typical red rash. I like the paleness with my red hair but that wasnt that kind of healthy pale im looking for. 
So yeah, some good news. 
Finally got a fine worker. 
Not fine...Great! 
I was impressed how easily she she got the hang of the job and made my life easier. 
Now I need to talk with my boss/mom to make a new schedule for myself. 
Finally time to return into my life.

And what a perfect time...
It's spring cleaning time :)


It was so warm today. A real spring feeling at last.
Because im not so tired anymore I had some time and strength to walk with my little angel.
It was hilariously adorable how she stopped at every mud pool, sat before some and talked like she was telling a story to her invisible friend Ats.
You can imagine how dirty she wast when we got home xD
She truly is my sunshine in the dark sea.

Another month full with work and then I should have some breaks. Unless something magical happens and we find a replacement for me.


Sun to your days and kisses <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment