Friday, November 30, 2012

I sure like my new protector, my DRAGON! But at the same time i'm kinda disappointed. Only problem is that it wont stay where it should be. No, it does not fly awey... Rather falls down -.- The design could be little better like there should be longer holder behind the ear so it would stay put. I'm sure I will order another dragon which had little bit better design, at least I think it has based on the picture I saw. 



And the ring-braclet! Isn't it just lovely! Can't wait to wear it somewhere :D



And for all my friends who do not have windows...

It's freaking snowing and spinning and whirling outside!


And thanks to that i'm able to stay home ^^ When mother called me this morning ( i clearly slept in) i quickly replayed that i am coming, i'm already up. But then she said that its pointless and I should not go, or else I will get stuck on the road .... And then suddenly I heard my dads voice somewhere and he said" yeah, your car by the way in somewhere in the middle of the road..stuck" Yep, my face was priceless because I was sleeply happy  :D and confused :D

No comments:

Post a Comment