❦
Happy Father's Day Daddy!!

I love you very much! Even when you are busy you always find time to help me...You have been always by my side when I have needed it the most. I am proud to call you my dad and I am happy to have such a wonderful person as my hero <3 p="p">
Anyways...Emma was so happy to walk all by herself outside and chase the dogs. For sure she found all the mud holes and the tallest wet grass to fall in and then for final she managed to crawl through the shed, losing her rubber boots and make her clothes just so dirty. But that all belongs to the childhood memories.
Anyways, here is her favorite place when we visit grandmom -the suitcase
Yep, dyed my hair again..First blonded it then added a red colour. I like it as it is now, it reminds me a small flame on a pine tree ^^
And i sewed the dress hole night and day.-->
( ok, not the dress but the skirt and the belt)
And now about the party!
I have got no pictures of the party...Yet. Anyway, the styled birthday party was awesome! The rode there though was scary. Mom's bf was very brave and fast to take the curves but that had given me a heartattack almoust :S When I got to Sagadi's mansion and found the guesthouse I creeped myself out again. I thought I had gone on a wrong party because I didn't recognize anyone. Finally I found one birthday kid and when i sat down on the table, i started seeing familiar faces. One thing amezed me and it was fact that guys where really sticked with the rule of clothing, they really looked like sultans, terrorist and rich arab guys :D Girls where moddest- one muslim, 2 with burqa, me with bellidance outfir and other girls where calling themselfes "arabs guy fancy american gf" :D And we had nice games too. First ws for the b-day guys. They where blindfolded and needed to put the stuff in front of them on themselves. This is what they looked like...

Then we had a competition where i needed to kiss the b-day guy 10 times on the cheeks. Others had to run, blow the balloon til exploded, 10 push-ups, drink 0,5l water, read a poem, make 10 squats with quacks, make squats while holding a spoon in your mouth and spoon holding a small ball, eat an apple and then all we needed to lift up the b-day guy. And then yell Allah xD
It sure was funny :D
And i really have a bad memorie for names. Met a guy or a girl, said hellos and names and 5 mins later i had forgotten the name :S
Aaaand its all for now ;) Cya, miss you all ^^
3>
Anyways...Emma was so happy to walk all by herself outside and chase the dogs. For sure she found all the mud holes and the tallest wet grass to fall in and then for final she managed to crawl through the shed, losing her rubber boots and make her clothes just so dirty. But that all belongs to the childhood memories.
That's how she does her usual stuff when mom is too busy with her talks.
And watching old photos is just hahaha... Im tired from the party xD Can't think any good ideas, sorry
And i sewed the dress hole night and day.-->
( ok, not the dress but the skirt and the belt)
And now about the party!
I have got no pictures of the party...Yet. Anyway, the styled birthday party was awesome! The rode there though was scary. Mom's bf was very brave and fast to take the curves but that had given me a heartattack almoust :S When I got to Sagadi's mansion and found the guesthouse I creeped myself out again. I thought I had gone on a wrong party because I didn't recognize anyone. Finally I found one birthday kid and when i sat down on the table, i started seeing familiar faces. One thing amezed me and it was fact that guys where really sticked with the rule of clothing, they really looked like sultans, terrorist and rich arab guys :D Girls where moddest- one muslim, 2 with burqa, me with bellidance outfir and other girls where calling themselfes "arabs guy fancy american gf" :D And we had nice games too. First ws for the b-day guys. They where blindfolded and needed to put the stuff in front of them on themselves. This is what they looked like...

Then we had a competition where i needed to kiss the b-day guy 10 times on the cheeks. Others had to run, blow the balloon til exploded, 10 push-ups, drink 0,5l water, read a poem, make 10 squats with quacks, make squats while holding a spoon in your mouth and spoon holding a small ball, eat an apple and then all we needed to lift up the b-day guy. And then yell Allah xD
It sure was funny :D
And i really have a bad memorie for names. Met a guy or a girl, said hellos and names and 5 mins later i had forgotten the name :S
Aaaand its all for now ;) Cya, miss you all ^^
3>
No comments:
Post a Comment