Sunday, October 28, 2012

Digging in the past



Me with blond mind and tiny belly+ mom and brother
First day of baby monkey @ hospital


Well, I have been a hole week at moms place and  like always here I tend not to communicate with my mind or other living people other than my mom, babygirl and moms bf. And you all can breath easlily now, im alive and I didn't kill anyone on my mad time when my brain wanted to murder everyone! I'm back to my typical myself again ^^ Well, i'll be when i get home...One last night here...

Anyways.. I found out some pretty interesting pictures when I was bored on moms bf laptop. The time I had belly, the time i was blond..the time Emma was really really small ^^ I still can't believe that Emma is already 1-year-old. And like usual when im visiting my mom, she teaches her some silly stuff. Now Emma basically everytime she eats something she spits it out and then says" Fuuh" but it doesnt sound like Fuuh but more like "Brrhh" i know it doesnt sound  normal but i think i should have it somewhere in video but i cant remember on whose camera, mine or moms bf camera.

But all in all we have had a lot of fun here, laughing all the time.

PS. Emma loves bubbles and when dog eats the bubbles xD
Her favorite place is in a broken suitcase.
She runs like mad-one when she sees kitty ( kitty is afraid of her and usually hides)
She likes dirt from the flowerpots.
She likes to switch lights on and off.
She likes closing doors.
She likes playing with grandmoms plants and pretend she is an jungle exploring it.

Mom, Emma and tiny relative :)

Time she didnt walk, run or do any demolishing





Aaaaand I lost my mind.....


*pushes restart*
...


Story contionues....

3 comments:

  1. oh sa nunnukesi küll ^^
    nii armsad pildid ju lihtsalt :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. täiega, ma tema titepildid olen plaadile pannud ja neid nähes mõtlen küll, et varsti vanaema valmis xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. xD, millal siis järg ikkagi tuleb ??? :)

    ReplyDelete