Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The white wolf dream

Last night my thoughts and hot room didn't let me sleep well. Turning sides in bed, trying to find a perfect position for sleep... I had at least 1000 thoughts in my head...
And then there was white wolf in front of me. First as a lonely puppie who I nursed and saw to grow up to a majestic creature with deepest blue eyes. I earned its trust. It all felt so real.. The midwinter time on a field behind my house, I watched him playing with my daughter. And the moment, when he laied down in front of her so she could hug him.. I heard through my sleep how Emma laughed in her own sleep. Did she just saw the same dream with me? Saw herself playing with the majestic big white wolf? I had difficulties to fall back to sleep. I couldn't get the thought of the wolf and my kids laughter out of my head. Final moment before the dream overwhelmed me I remember myself smiling.



To dream of white wolf means valor and victory. You have the ability to see the light even in your darkest hours. 



Does that mean, that I'm have some dark hours waiting for me in near future? And I usually always see light in bad things.


Earth wisdom, family bonds, loyalty, success, perseverance, unity. The white wolf is often seen as a spiritual messenger of Earth.

Family has always been dear to me and I'm deeply hurt when my family members act like family is something that just is. Being family needs hard work too, it needs time to grow, investments of joy and laughter, time for wisdom and learning from mistakes.







No comments:

Post a Comment