I can't believe what weekend I just had...From a lovely meeting to baby's first birthday.
Bus rides with little kid is always a risky thing. But last buss ride will surely be remembered. Starting the ride with Emma patting on another's girls shoulder and talking with her all the way. When we finally had the change to sit down next to a fine army man I was later told, that the army man was peeking little Emma and smiling. i know it because the girl who said it to me was secretly watching the army man :D What a nice ride indeed :D
In the mall Emma sure made other people laugh. Running into a small shop, screamed something and then run out..then people see her mom running past the shop, saying " Lady, come back". I heard the laughter! :D And then a surprise... A big red rose given from a gentleman. I can't say I was speechless because I felt so freely and kept talking and talking and talking and when I didn't talk I was smiling :) Ohh...It was just so lovely.
Then stayed the night over my friends place and had a glass of wine with her, talking about life, kids, men and how tired we are xD And i kept my owl lifestyle by going to bed 1.45 am.
The kids birthday party was adorable! But it really is tiring. All that running and picking her up and...Oh, but those kids where surely adorable.
What a wonderful blog you have Marje! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, it sure is nice to hear that ^^ I peeked your blog too, fell in love with it :D
ReplyDeleteI am now subscribing to your wonderful blog and I look forward to reading your future posts :)
Delete~Keith