Me and little Emma are at my moms place and its like a magical place where I dont want to be online at all xD
What else....
Well, the first days where busy because Emma really really really wanted to climb those deam stairs but now she only goes up and not down, that's good ^^
I really haven't done nothing special at moms place..only today I felt that i need to entertain myself with learning Japanese... Kawaii right :D
Oh yeah, our performance...Well, it was freaking amezing! This time there where a lot of ppl and it was so cool to see, that how the first performer really like begged ppl to rais their hands while when we performed, everytime our singer raised hands all raised theirs too and waved them in the air.. The feeling was incredible :D The hole night was cool! Im still smirking when the owner asked, if I was performing first time there, i was like " no, i just dyed my hair, but yeah, last time i was here too " Then i got free drink xD hahah The owner was really kind guy but i think the guardman really hates us now because we where the last ones to leave and he was like " Let me open the doors for you two" And trust me, he didnt do it because he was kind, he just wanted to leave and was very happy when we finally decided to leave the place xD
But I coudnt go to sleep, cuz i had to go on bus but the party ended 4.30 maybe and my bus was leaving 7.15 xD My lovely ppl managed to be up til 6 and then i realised i was talking alone because they all fell asleep xD So i played with my phone and my eyes where so heavy! But somehow i managed to stay up, so i changed clothes, woke up my friend so he could open the apartment door, we said goodbyes and i ran to the bus station. I couldnt go to my moms place, cuz Emma was in Tamsalu at my aunts place. So i drove there, rang the doorbell and then started the babysitting xD My aunts daughters daughter was there too and so i feed those little kids til she was doing her stuff. Had an 30 min nap at 10 o'clock! Yeah, i really cant remember what time my mom picked me up but i know it was late. And when i finally welt bed under me the dream was fast to come! ^^
Ouh, one day I was playing outside with Emma and the dogs. When i decided to go inside a car drove by and when I was on the stairs the car stopped and stared me like i was some kind of miracle. I really have no idea what he was staring. I know my mom has pretty garden and im sure i was dressed well so im still little confused O.o Later that night I had firework... I hate those ppl! Seriously, I just got Emma to sleep when suddenly those bangs started, my dog went crazy, ran next to Emma, under the planket -.- 'and when it finished i could hear the car speeding off like devil! But they where back in 30 mins and started playing their music. Yeah, good boys -.-
But its all for now..If i manage to remember anything else i will write about it, now at least you know im alive ^^
Sayonara! (❥ˆ◡ˆ)

No comments:
Post a Comment