Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Descontrol Girls
Well, finally i managed to uploade some of the performance videos too...And I got a call...A new performance is only 5 days away :D Things are going pretty nice, ehh? :D
And Helen sweety, I cant wait till you start teaching in Rakvere again, my booty iches for some lessons xD
I really really really cant wait to get my life in line...
I went for a walk yesterday with Emma and while walking i realised, and i have said it before, that im freaking blind! I was like walking in a fog... And i cant start making my car licences when i cant see the road...so, First i need to get glasses, then car licences and getting a job before or after them would be fine too :) Then its all good :)
Ouh... When I putted Emma to sleep...I pretended I was sleeping when i felt that Emma woke up and stared at me..But then she started rubbing her nose against my nose and it was so adorable! I then pulled her next to me and she then silently fell asleep..I offcourse sneaked out and here i am :D
I'm going to say, that October will be crazily busy and interesting this year :D Im so freaking exited :P KAWAIII!
But oyasumi nasai wa tomodatchi desu ^^ Love ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment