Anyway, I missed Emma's first steps :( That's what you get when you help out in farm. But she is walking everyday and not making 3-4 steps but over 10. She is so cute when she walks...A big girl already . Well, she will be 1 year old in 2 weeks...2 WEEKS! Time goes so fast.
My aunt and uncle from Võsu visited us today. Although it was a sunny nice autumm day after they left i felt sadness in me. Seeing how the radiation theraphy has worn out uncles body and mind, how aunty is scared, tired and sad. I saw her tiers, she told me that her eyes are just wet but i know she just tries to be strong..Im mad at myself that i can't make her feel any better and i don't even know what should i say or how to react...
I just wish her strong heart and i hope everything will be okey for both of them. I love you!
Have a beautiful colourful autumm darlings!
Kinda sarcastic... I just was asked, what am i doing? I answered " it's too dark to draw so im writing" and i realized that its not only dark literally but my emotions too... Everyone is sick, luckily me and Emma are okey but she already coughed, so im extra careful with her now. I really dont want to talk about sadness or dark places... Autumm is a beautiful season and if the weather allows we will go outside to see the colourful change... I need to buy rubber boots for Emma now xD + all the winter clothes..she has grown alot from the last autumm and winter.. Ohh..all these changes are making me emotional... She is the sunshine in my rainy days.
And I was reading building forums today xD About constructing kitchen, the placement of things, the pipes and so on..and i realized....I'm stupid xD Daah, thats no secret anyway xD But I thought theres something I can do to make this house more like home not just a room. But i got scared that if i do something wrong, theres more damage after that, so.. i may do some stuff in the bathroom ( like removing the broken glass wall that i managed to break years ago) and make it lighter. Just mentioning xD
Ki wo tsukete ( take care)! I'm going to enjoy the few hours of sleep before im waken up by brothers sick girlfriend or Emma's demanding voice to drink something :D Good night darlings ^^

No comments:
Post a Comment