Red Corset
Hidden in the darkest corner,
far from where it belongs.
Time to listen to its orders
for too long has it been ignored.
In the gasp of belts and chains,
feels the vivid soul live again.
Time to stop playing all these games,
break the mask, freedom to gain.
A soul true to itself
touched by cloth all so red.
Does this all explain
whats before been misread.

Well, after wearing my red corset again after months of being away from it....I realized why I bought it. Not does it only look fabulous but it also shows me that i need to start working with my back. Yeah those 21 years have been cruel with me and it shows from my posture. Yes, I know the main villain in this story is my weakness to play computer games for long time. I try to work on that. But this is not the case at the moment. The star is the corset ^^
Ouh, and the reason I took out the red beast was because MAYBE, just maybe I'll go out with my charming man to our favorite pub..The mighty Kära Kants :P
And then i thought I add some pictures from our family reunion :) Me so pale and red as usual :)

Enjoy the last week of summer ! <3 p="">3>



No comments:
Post a Comment