I have no idea why I love this song but I do and probably will love for long time... It kinda reminds me someone who has always said to me beautiful things and made me smile...I miss him a lot today :/ Where are you????
Its depressing day I guess...Im here, eating icecream and listening some good but sad songs that will make me think about my past and if i have made correct decisions... So far I have come to my senses that what conserns Emma, I have nothing to regret but about my relationships..then yeah..i wish they rathere would be non-excisted.....Have I ever had a relationship that i really miss?? To be truly honest then only relationship I miss are with guys I have cyberdated xD(Although they didn't last long but which of my relationships has?) Like seriously... Those where something deeper that just physical relationship...
And now its a nice time to say hello to my nice mood paladin! :)
Thank you for all the smiles you have brought on my face! I will always be with you, that's a promise because you are always in my heart! ^^ And I really like your father! That time makes me still laugh so hard because it was so cute and adorable and cookielicious! ^^ Ihihihihihi :)
You know its wierd when we don't talk O.o? I'm so used with it that everytime I come online you are there waiting for me and the fun time can begin :) Yeah, I should probably take things easily...Life some life....
I have no idea anymore what to do...
I can't wait my performance on Saturday though...! Hope this time everything will go fine and yeah...I just cant wait it :)
But sweet dreams or have a nice day, depends when you read this ^^ Love you all! (L)
:) have fun with ur performance :D
ReplyDeletebtw
uk who i am ^^
Hahaahahaha, hello Cookie, thanx, it was awsome, will talk about it soon xoxo
ReplyDelete