Thursday, May 10, 2012

Kawobanga!

Yeah, I totally lost myself again... I have not been outside for 2 days because Emma got a little running nose from our long walks and I haven't taken her out since. Now I'm just curing her and I'm already made plans to go out tomorrow. The night have been long and restless. I have not been so tired for so long like I am now... But luckily Emma is feeling much better and now we can go outside and play with our new puppies!!! :D
Yeah, both our dogs, Tipi and Plika have brought puppies. But i have not found Tipi's puppies yet :S
But the 3 brown with white legs are so adorable!


What else....

Ohh, Madli's birthday!!! It was AWESOME!!! I'm so glad I went and enjoyed the evening and people there!


What a beautiful woman I have there, right ^^
I can't believe that I have no pictures with two of us, it's such a disappointment for me.
Even though the evening was all full of fun and laughter, sometimes, especially when someone started to ask why I was lonely, I felt sadness in my soul.

I'm just glad that I realized I need no relationship to feel loved. I have the most amazing and adorable daughter in the world, best dad too and friends who are there for me when I need to smile.

It's hard to date someone when I know that I won't love anyone more that I love my daughter. Yeah it's nice to wake up to someone in the morning and fell asleep at night between strong arms.  But the long and harsh way til that day comes is something I rather leave in the future because how many times can a broken heart be broken again??  Only time heals wounds and those wounds left a pretty nasty scar in me.
But I feel much better now and I'm sure i will feel even better in the future (^^,)Well...I got nothing else to say now just that enjoy the beautiful warm spring and hopefully you're happy.

*Kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment