Sunday, April 15, 2012

For Spikey!

Fist of all, I must apologize because i promised to blog few days ago but I was too busy with preparation for clubbing :D Anyway... Ryan, this is for you. Well, for my other followers too, hope you enjoy it :)


Well, because today was such a wonderful day, I decided to go out and clean little. Despite the small snow piles and mud it was really nice to feel the warm sun and hear bird singing. But when i realized how much work it takes to finish everything i wanna do, it made me little sad. But it was really nice, that my brother, his girlfriend, her mom, sister and little brother came and helped me too. Things like that makes people closer and it was fun to play in a mud like a child xDWell, thats how I looked when I went out. And when i came back, I look almost like that too :D Only little tired :D And my neck and legs are STILL hurting xD Partyanimal :D Btw, my face looked much normal in real life :D It was photographers fault that i looked like that xD I was busy too, i had to hurry up :D Hope i can get a normal picture soon too xD
Well Ryan, like you can see, i have no ass and luckily its hard to understand that i have some extra on my tummy... If only i was strong enough to start training again...

Yesterday I was up with my brother and his gf... Why Im i so stupid and stayed up so late?? xD But we had fun! It was just the rough morning when i wanted to sleep but Emma was kicking me so i could feed her and play with her :) She is so adorable when i wake up :D Those light blue eyes widely staring me and her sweet little smile when i say to her " Good morning" :)


It's really difficult to say something more...My head is so empty. Well then i just have to finish, so you could at least read something , right :)


But I Love You All and have a great time ;) *Huggs*


No comments:

Post a Comment