I know that the land is covered with beautiful soft snow but I just had to bring out this beautiful sky just 2 days before the snow :)
I must admit, that I've been stuck with depression again and after long time, I realised how heavy tears actually can be...
The last few days has been emotional, because my daddy had an operation and not knowing anything was worrying. So my mind just imagined so many situations, what can go wrong and how hard my life would be, if I dont have my dad next to me. Luckily those ideas flew away when my daddy called me and said he is fine but cant come home few more days. Cant wait til he is home!!!
Meanwhile I have my cats who brighten me up and then do something that really makes me angry again :) But hey! At least I have some entertaiment here :)
And then I have Emma, who is home with me with a cold.
I swear, she has an evil deal with cats :D
I swear, she has an evil deal with cats :D
But shes feeling better now and propably going back to kindergarten next week, when she has the visitation of Winterland :)
I think it was yesterday when I read some post about " whats the scariest thing your kid has said to you"
And on THAT night, when Emma was in her bed and I was in mine...She told "õdi"(sister), laughed, and then whispered something for some time. Enought to say I was scared xD
Typical from me, I coloured my hair again, nothing new, but probaböy going to hairdresser...(next year??) and ask for some awesome new style..something lady-like :) I should try curls, but i dont have curles :/
Im sure someone will be very happy about this picture :D
Ohh, those times...Im just mad that I dont know what to do...Ill need some help from Dr.Love
^And yeah, I've been bored ^
I need new lenses!!!!
Probably need to make new pictures aswell :D I just dont know how will I manage with this month...One birthday after another, christmas, new year...
And I think I wont celebrate my birthday this year. I just dont feel like I have earned it or something....
Anyways,
warm hugs to you and be well
warm hugs to you and be well
xoxo






No comments:
Post a Comment