Friday, October 11, 2013

Oh darn it!

Do I ever manage to do my planned stuff on the planned day?  I actually want to talk about the kindergarten day when I manage to get a picture of it, because it would be a nice asset to it. What else did I promise? Hmm...
*opens her blog and reads*

Jeez, my kids birthday! Well, I'm going to write about it tomorrow because I have some quest coming over so I'll add it all together :) Hopefully its okey ^^


But I actually was really busy today. When we dropped Emma to kindergarten I had my cup of coffee and spent some time on facebook and made myself a tumble account because found some interesting blogs about DIY and home decoring :) 

I started my day with dismantling Emma's bed. In few days I'm going to show you her new bed that i did from an old bed. But about it when its ready ;)
Because Emma's old bed was out, I had some room and off course I had to start moving the room around. Not a smart move I should tell you xD And then I had a great idea that I should change the wallpaper but only half from the room, so one side would be Emma's. Well, its still under considering, I'll first finish her bed and dollhouse and when the weather is colder I can start doing stuff inside :) I still have to finish my flowerbed and making it ready for winter!

Then I managed to add 2 clothes rack in bathroom, they look adorable but I dont have a picture of it because my brother is having a shower. And finally I managed to make more storage room for my hallway. Now my daughters boots have a place for their own. Oh, and the stand is re-used from a broken mirror stand :D I feel so green that I make my stuff from old stuff :D But it saves money and actually makes me do something and learn from it :)

And I'm not saying it was easy to make! It looks simple but I had so much trouble with it and when I felt like quitting, my brother gave some smart words and I over comed my problem :D By the way, one problem was that my drill was working wrong side and that was the reason I had troubles confirming the blank . I'm such a genius!

And I managed to go to the local library today!!!! But they did not have any english books, then I wanted E.A.Poe but they just had given it out :/ So I took some random books- one poetry book and second was some romance book (I  think) Haven't had time to read them yet, but im going to open the poetry book today ^^ after a shower ;)


Hopefully you  all are healthy and smiling, if not then tomorrow is a day also ;)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment