My hope is on fire
My dreams are for sale
I dance on a wire
I don't want to fail her
I walk against the stream
Far from what I believe in
I run towards towards the end
Trying not to give in
My dreams are for sale
I dance on a wire
I don't want to fail her
I walk against the stream
Far from what I believe in
I run towards towards the end
Trying not to give in
Basically I have been out of myself for the last 2 weeks. Not smiling, when asked
"Whats wrong?"
I say " Just no energy to cast an emotion" and stay emotionless.
And today I realized whats wrong.
I'm not eating well. My foods lack from vitamins...Actually, my food lacks of food! 2-3 cups of coffee and one meal. That doesn't qualify as healthy food by far.
So, I made myself a good warm and healthy meal and vola! I have energy! its 10 pm at night but it shows how food can play so important role.
To be honest, I had some others points why I was feeling not myself but let them be. They are more problems that my mind has caused me ( no surprises)
But stay classy and probably, If i have time and energy I may surprise you all with an amazing idea :3
By sweeties,
kisses xoxo

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment