Monday, February 11, 2013

Queen of damned

Sing to me, songs of The Darkness.
Farewell to Heaven, my friend.
Come to me, bury your sorrow.
Temptation awaits the condemned.

Lately I have been busy helping my parents in their farm. I still wonder, why people have forgotten how to work or where they have taken the idea, that everything in life must come easily in hand? 
    Waking up early and driving to work in darkness, I often find myself staring the dark sky or if Im lucky, I can see the moon and stars. In that short time I have had so many blog entries written in my head but in lack of time i have not managed to write them down. 
    
    On one trip I found myself wondering, why I tell some people that im bad and to others that im good. Whats the point in that? Im trying to be a lady and that means i have to be kind, sophisticated and well-mannered. And yet I find myself in situations where Im act nothing like that! I'm rude, haughty, indifferent... Maybe it all comes from how people talk to me and from that I choose if im good or bad with them. I know that people can't be all good or all bad, we all have them inside of us. But is it good to force one of them down to stay other? Is it the same like holding back emotions? Because everything has its limits and like there are emotional crashes where you just give in and let all the emotions out, do you to the same on the good/bad acting. When you have been nice for too long you end up doing bad things because its been too long?
And maybe from that thinking I had a urge to draw YingYang dragons on my bathroom wall. At the moment Im waiting my black color so I could paint them. When its finished, I know it will look superb and will recall, that there is no good without evil. And dragons will tell me, that even when you cant see them, it doesnt mean they are not there for you. To me dragons symbolizes my dreams, wisdom, mystery of the past and future. 


And now im wishing you all good with your good/bad sides, decisions and remember to keep things classy ;) Bye :*







No comments:

Post a Comment