Dear Ryan,
As i promised, I will dedicate this to you. I hope you will be very pleased with it.
I was very shocked, when you wrote about me in your blog. It was very funny to read, that you call me granny because i look like talcum powder. And the picture there!? I have changed so much after that! I´m glad to be your new friend from new city. And I´m planning to be white, that is why you still may call me granny. Although...like you said:"from granny to mommy."
I also wanted to say to you, that if you have some kind of problems, I will be there for you. It feel very good, when i have managed to help someone and as you know about my drama-full life, I´m more than willing to give my advice. Although I have not been on so many dates like you, but that is why different cultures are interesting and also odd.
I´m glad, that you love animals. Do you have any? I´m sure you are very bored already, when I talk about my cat all the time but I can not help it. She is so adorable and loves to be in computer with me.
I know you love reading my blog but I´m sure you did not know that I love to laugh. And what is more pleasant than waking up with a smile on a face or start smiling when getting behind laptop. I just wanted to say that having a friend like you is something I do not regret.

Yours sincerely,
MJ
LoL THX MATE LOVED READING IT AS ALWAYS N YEA SO U LIKED THE SHORTFORM MJ HUH...........LOL STILL WAITING FOR UPDATES
ReplyDelete